As we come to the end of 2021, planning for 2022 is in full swing! Many nonprofits are starting to create budget plans for next year, and you’ll want to include any travel and registration costs for conferences. But which conferences do you actually want to attend? We’ve created this list broken down by attendance type (whether digital access only, in-person access only, or hybrid) and listed by month so you can find the perfect conference for you!
As we hear of more conferences in additional formats, we’ll continue to update this list, so be sure to check back often!
Digital Attendance Only
- January: #EMPOWER2022: Reimagine by Proserve It
- February: Elevate 2022 by Nonprofit Leadership Alliance
- March: 22NTC by the Nonprofit Technology Conference
- February: 2022 ANA Nonprofit Federation Winter Conference
- February: What If Conference by The Impact Foundry
- March: SXSW Civic Engagement & Climate Change
- April: National Association of Cancer Development Officers Annual Conference
- May: Cause Camp 2022
- May: Good Tech Fest 2022
In-Person Attendance Only
- January: 39th Annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute by Philanthropy Southwest
- February: Faith and Fundraising Conference 2022 by The Nonprofit Alliance
- March: The Nonprofit Legal, Finance, and Grants Conference
- March: Foundations on the Hill 2022 by United Philanthropy Forum (Note: You must be a member of the Forum to attend this conference!)
- May: AFP Icon Las Vegas by the Association of Fundraising Professionals
- May: GEO’s 2022 National Conference
- June: The Association for Animal Welfare Advancement Spring Conference
- October: Qgiv Conference 2022 by Qgiv
- September: Nonprofit Innovation and Optimization Summit 2022
Conferences are a great way to discover new techniques and ideas, learn about new organizations, and connect with other professionals in your field. With COVID-19 in the mix, it means the landscape of 2022 nonprofit conferences is a little different than in years past. We hope this list helps you narrow down which events you want to attend and how you want to attend them!
Did we miss your favorite annual conference? Let us know!